The Sower and the Seed
Matthew 13:1–23, Mark 4:1–20 or Luke 8:4–15
Family Discussion Questions
- Who is is telling this parable?
- What is a sower? Is there anything that we sow in our lives?
- When does seed produce grain? How does this fit with people hearing God’s word?
- Where does the seed fall?
- Why would Jesus speak in parables?
- How can we learn from the parables in the Bible?
- Which type of soil are you currently? Can the type of soil in your heart change?
- Choose someone you know who does not know Christ as Lord and Savior, pray that God would change the soil of their heart and that you may faithfully toss seeds in their direction.
Mark your calendars for 10/15!
Date Night 2021 will be from 6-9PM on this date. Children 3 years and older will have a special opportunity to come and hang out at the church while mom and dad time time out alone. Please register all children who will be in attendance here.