Identity in Christ
Acts 17:16–34; 1 Corinthians 1:18–2:5, 3:5–9; Galatians 2:7–8; Romans 8:1–17;
Ephesians 1:3–14; 1 Peter 1:1–9
Family Discussion Questions
- Who are we? Think of all of the things you are? Who are you in Christ?
- What is the difference between who the world says you are and who Christ says you are?
- When did you first realize you had an identity in Christ?
- Where can we find some verses about our identity in Christ? Read some of them together.
- Why is it important for us to keep our eyes on our identity in Christ?
- How can we help each other remember who we are?
- Which part of who Christ says you are is the hardest for you to believe / take to heart?
- Pray for one another.
Guess Who – Play this game traditionally or more like a charades game.