C’s of History
– Creation, Corruption, Catastrophe, Confusion, Christ, Cross, Consummation
Genesis 1:1, 1:31, 2:17, 3:6–7; 7:11–12, 7:18–23, 11:1–9; Matthew 1:21–23; Colossians 1:19–22;
Revelation 21:1–4; Romans 5:12; John 19:17–18
Family Discussion Questions
- Who should find that the C’s of History matter? Why?
- What are the 7 C’s of History?
- When did each “C” happen?
- Where can we find each of the C’s in the Bible?
- Why does seeing the big picture / the bigger story make a difference in how we view the Biblical narrative?
- How can we learn from history?
- Which C is the most interesting to you personally?
- Share the C’s out evenly within your family and take turns sharing what each is about.
Family Timeline – The Seven C’s of History are a rough timeline of the history of mankind. Make a family timeline and discuss how your family timeline fits into the seven C’s. Pictures are great to add to timelines.
Would you try to rehang a towel rack to the wall with white glue? Probably not.
Is your hammer going to help your fix the light switch? Unlikely.
Having the right tools makes all the difference when you are trying to accomplish a job well. Join us as guest speaker Vanessa Wellendorf shares some new tools for your parenting toolbelt. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to come together, talk about parenting and pick up a new tool or two for your arsenal.
CloughKids crawling through non-youth 6th grade will have their own workshop during the adult program. To help make arriving by 9AM easier, the children’s activities will begin with breakfast before digging into some new tools of their own. Registration is required for the children’s activities – Register Here.