Saul is Converted
Acts 9:1–31, 26:9–18; 2 Corinthians 11:23–28
Family Discussion Questions
- Who is Saul? Think about everything you know.
- What happened to Saul’s name?
- When did you meet Jesus? How is this similar or different from Saul?
- Where did you meet Jesus?
- Why was Ananias concerned about meeting Saul?
- How did Saul’s life change? What about your life?
- Which emotions do you think Saul felt during this experience?
- Choose someone in your life who needs to know Jesus. Start praying that their life will be changed like Saul’s.
Repent! – Define repentance as to turn away from sin and go the other direction. Play a game to help children understand. Have everyone walk one direction. The leader will shout “REPENT!” and everyone will turn 180* and walk quickly the other direction. Discuss how Saul changed the whole direction of his life when he met Jesus.
Instead of candy and treats, this basket is filled with devotions, scripture readings, songs to listen to and activities to do as a family as you prepare your hearts for Easter. Our Family Worship kits for Easter will be available starting March 13th. Registration is required. Watch for a registration link on the CloughKids Facebook page or register today by clicking here.
Join us for a fundraising taco lunch following morning worship on Sunday, March 13th. The suggested donation is $8 / person or $25 / family and can be donated in person that day or online at www.cloughpike.com/give. All proceeds from this lunch will go to help our children and youth attend discipleship camp this summer. Help us to plan appropriately by making a reservation for your family here.