Christ is Born
Luke 2:1-21; Matthew 1:18-25
Family Discussion Questions
- Who is the baby born in this story? What else do we know about this person?
- What are some of the things that we hear about during Christmas season that we don’t find in the Bible’s account?
- When was Jesus born? Was it December 25th?
- Where was Jesus born? Why was his family in that town?
- Why does Jesus being born matter?
- How does this Biblical account frame how we think about this season of the year?
- Which part of the story of Christ’s birth is your favorite?
- Choose a portion of the text and act it out as a family.
CloughKids Christmas Song – Click here to sing it together. We chose this song because it tells the whole story.
Last year’s game night was a blast and we still miss hanging out with all of you; so, mark your new 2022 calendars for Sunday, January 30th @ 6:30PM for Family Game Night. We’re going to gather together for a night of fun, laughter and fellowship.
All you’ll need to do is round up your family, bring a larger than life game piece that represents your family [think tea kettle, stuffed animal, baseball cap, etc] and show up in the fellowship hall. CloughKids will bring the fellowship hall filling game board, trivia, emoji puzzles, markers, bean bags and snacks for an action packed night of friendly competition.
Families with youth – all of the youth will be joining us for game night!
No registration necessary.
Would you try to rehang a towel rack to the wall with white glue? Probably not.
Is your hammer going to help your fix the light switch? Unlikely.
Having the right tools makes all the difference when you are trying to accomplish a job well. Join us as guest speaker Vanessa Wellendorf shares some new tools for your parenting toolbelt. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to come together, talk about parenting and pick up a new tool or two for your arsenal.
CloughKids crawling through non-youth 6th grade will have their own workshop during the adult program. To help make arriving by 9AM easier, the children’s activities will begin with breakfast before digging into some new tools of their own. Registration is required for the children’s activities – Register Here.