Jesus Raises Lazarus
Matthew 6:5-1John 11; Ephesians 2:1-5
Family Discussion Questions
- Who was Lazarus? Think of his relationship with as many people as possible.
- What did Jesus do when he learned Lazarus was not well?
- When have you experienced God’s timing not being preferred your timing?
- Where in your life currently do you need to wait on God’s timing?
- Why would Jesus choose to raise Lazarus?
- How are we dead? How does Jesus resurrect us?
- Which part of this account speaks most deeply to you?
- Choose someone to pray for who needs Jesus to help them come alive because they are dead in their sin.
Yes, No, Wait – Similar to Mother May I but the answers can be yes, no and wait. When you are told to wait, you must ask the same question on your next turn until you get yes or no as an answer. God’s timing is perfect and is sometimes not what we are wanting. Discuss how Lazarus’ sisters must have felt.
Song – Glorious Day by Passion
December 5th is our members meeting where we will vote in the budget as well as celebrate what has happened in the past year and look forward to what is coming soon. Since our children are not typically interested in numbers and presentations, CloughKids will be hosting a separate service for the kids. During our time together we will be painting a Christmas keepsake, digging into scripture and worshiping our God through song. Sign up your child to attend this fun filled worship service here.