Jesus Heals a Blind Man
Family Discussion Questions
- Who showed faith in the healing of the blind man?
- What are the Pharisees truly wanting to know?
- When can we defend what we believe? Do you have to be an adult?
- Where does it become clear how difficult the situation is for the man’s family?
- Why does the man’s answer matter so much to the Pharisees? How do we also do this?
- How does Jesus heal us? Think of as many ways as possible.
- Which part of what you believe is hardest for you to explain?
- Choose one part of what you believe and defend it to a family member that pretending to not agree with you?
Make Mud – Mix dirt and water. Play in the mixture and discuss it’s significance to Jesus Healing the Blind Man.
December 5th is our members meeting where we will vote in the budget as well as celebrate what has happened in the past year and look forward to what is coming soon. Since our children are not typically interested in numbers and presentations, CloughKids will be hosting a separate service for the kids. During our time together we will be painting a Christmas keepsake, digging into scripture and worshiping our God through song. Sign up your child to attend this fun filled worship service here.