Matthew 16:24-27; Matthew 22:34-40; John 8:31-38; Luke 9:23-24; John 13:34–35
Family Discussion Questions
- Who can be a disciple of Christ?
- What does it mean to be a disciple?
- When does someone become a true disciple?
- Where do disciples find their example of how to go about life?
- Why would anyone want to be a disciple of Christ?
- How does being a disciple of Christ make us different than the world?
- Which fruits of the spirit do you see in the other members of your family? How does this show you their walk with Christ?
- Choose to focus on one spiritual discipline to strengthen as a family for the next month.