Jesus Casts Out Demons
Matthew 8:28-34, Mark 5:1-17, Mark 1:29-39, Matthew 9:32-34, Mark 7:24-30, Luke 9:37-43*
Family Discussion Questions
- Who is more powerful – Jesus or the demons?
- What problems did the demons cause?
- When do the demons obey?
- Where does Jesus get his authority from?
- Why would Jesus want these demons to flee?
- How do we see God’s love for people in these situations?
- We talked about Christ’s authority a few weeks ago too. Which types of authority do you remember Jesus having? Add this to the list.
- Choose one of the passages above and read it again slowly. What does it show you about who Christ is?
*There are several sections of scripture that deal with this topic. Our teachers picked one or two to discuss. As a family, feel free to continue to discuss those passages or to explore some other ones.
‘Tis the season for a new CloughKids Quarterly newsletter. Physical copies are available at the church or get your digital copy here.