Jesus is the Christ
Matthew 13:1–23, Mark 4:1–20 or Luke 8:4–15
Family Discussion Questions
- Who do you say Jesus is?
- What does it mean to you that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the Living God?
- When did you first realize that Jesus truly was the Son of God?
- Where do we see in Scripture that Jesus as the Son of God is true?
- Why did Jesus ask the disciples who other people were saying He was?
- How can we take a look at what is being said by others and then make our own decision?
- Which disciple answered Jesus’ question?
- Choose to listen to what God is revealing to you. Share what God is showing you through His Word with your family.
– Luke 1:35
– John 14:6
– John 20:31
– Matthew 17:5