May 27, 2018
Follow Me As I Follow Christ
The goal of parenting is that we would lead, love, teach, train, model, and discipline in such a way that our children will grow into people who will love Jesus with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength and love others as Jesus loves them.
We must model a faith…
- Where our inner beliefs are reflected in our outward reality.
- That is Gospel centric and Christ Exalting
- That is deep enough to stand the storms and doubts in life
- That is bold enough to share Jesus with anyone anytime anywhere
- …with the least and lonely
- …with the down and outcast
- …with the broken and hurting
- …with the hateful and hostile
- …with the neighbor and the stranger
3 practical areas we struggle to model faith for our children (and others).
- Our Praying
- Our Giving
- Our Going